At New Mowasat Hospital , we realize how important it is to have family and friends play a part in the healing process. Exceptions to standard visiting hours can be made to accommodate what is best for each patient.
• To decrease the chance of infection and ensure proper rest for all patients.
Visiting hours are :
1000 – 1200hr.
1500 – 1700hr.
2000 – 2300hr.
• Visitors may be required to leave the ward during ward rounds and patient treatment.
• Only two visitors allowed at a time.
• People with colds and infectious diseases should not visit.
• Children (age fourteen and older) may visit with permission of the nurse. Younger children will not be permitted.
• Patient sometimes feel that they are getting too much visitors. If there is a problem, then visitors should be restricted.
• Surgical patients:
• Only immediate family members are allowed in the room.
• ICU is a restricted area due to the serious condition of patient admitted there. These patients need a lot of rest. Only two visitors are allowed at any one time during visiting hours.
• ICU visiting hours:
0700 – 0900hr.
1700 – 2000hr.