To get admitted:
Out patient : Requires any kind of identification. Preferably civil ID. If patient has insurance, then insurance card is required also.
In- Patient : The admission process takes place through two points :
• ER Reception: Receives emergency cases and registers the patient information and refers the patient to the specialized physician to handle the case.
• Inpatient Reception: Receives patients’ referrals from physicians (either the hospital own physicians / or outside independent private physicians) to arrange for admitting the patient to the hospital to conduct a procedure, delivery, etc..
In general the admission process through the inpatient reception involves the following:
• Physician referral to admit the patient in the inpatient facility.
• Accommodation Room Selection.
• Signing the Admission Conditions Form
• Down Payment of the procedure’s fees.
To be seen in ER:
• Any kind of identification. Preferably civil ID. If patient has insurance then insurance card is required also.
• ER. Appointment is based on first come first serve.