|Dr. Samer Abdullah |
Consultant and Head Of Department
Physical Medicine & Rheumatology
| ||•Head of Rheumatology and Physical Medicine Department at New Mowasat Hospital, Salmiya, Kuwait since 2000 |
• Dr. Abdullah had his medical training and qualification in France, University of Paris, where he specialized with some of the most prominent medical practitioners in his specialty. He also performed post graduate clinical attachments in USA (Harvard University), Germany and China.
• Dr. Abdullah has occupied the position as Head of Rheumatology and Physical Medicine Department for 8 years, at Dammam Central Hospital (Ministry of Health, Saudi Arabia), leading a team of Rheumatologists, Rehabilitation specialists, Physiotherapists, Prosthesists and Orthosists. Along with his clinical work, Dr. Abdullah was closely engaged with the Ministry of Health Credentials Evaluation Commission, The Handicap Evaluation Commission and was an active member of Postgraduate Board Training in Rheumatology and Physical Therapy.
• As a prominent member of the Rheumatology and Physical medicine society, Dr. Abdullah is recognized locally in Kuwait, as well as abroad.
• He has attended and actively participated in lectures and presentations in numerous international events, TV programs and published scientific articles.
• Dr. Abdullah is specialized in the conservative treatment of Musculoskeletal diseases: Bone, Joint and Spine diseases, Rheumatic autoimmune diseases, Osteoarthritis, Osteoporosis, Back and Neck pain, etc.
• Dr. Abdullah is a long term member of the American College of Rheumatology, the International Society of Physical and Rehabilitative Medicine and other organizations.