Scope of Services:
• Diagnosis and Management of:
- General Pediatric and Neonatal Diseases
- Treatment of Respiratory Diseases and Bronchial Asthma
- Treatment of Cardiac Diseases
- Treatment of Renal Diseases in Children
- Treatment of Gastrointestinal Diseases, Diarrhea and Dehydration
- Diabetes in Children
- Nocturnal Enuresis in Children
- Attention Deficit Hyper Activating Disorder
- Management of Allergy in Children including (Food Allergy – Drug Allergy – Skin Allergy – Bronchial Asthma – Allergic Rhinitis and Allergic Conjunctivitis)
• Nursery for Healthy Newborns.
• All Neonatal Screening.
• Examination of the Newborn.
• NICU (Neonatal Intensive Care Unit).
• Provides Services for all Sick Newborns with any Complications.
• Respiratory System, Congenital Heart Disease, Congenital Abnormalities, Neonatal Infection, Jaundice, Pulmonary Hypertension, Intrauterine Growth
• Preterm Babies Management with all Complication of Prematurity.
• Ventilator Management for all Babies, Required Ventilation Care.
• Resuscitation in the Labor Room and Operative Room for the Cesarean Section.
• 7/24 Services.