|JOB SUMMARY |
|The Social Media Executive is responsible for coordination of marketing activities and promotional events with various departments of the Hospital, Clinics, and its partners. Handles media bookings and prepares written material for press releases, news alerts, white papers, articles for in-house and external publications, email & direct mail campaigns, PowerPoint presentations, etc. in coordination with the Marketing Specialist |
|DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES |
|Content Writing |
- Designs, writes and edits materials for publication in the NMH Newsletters for internal and external communications.
- Coordinates with all departments on the communication material write-up and follows-up for content, printing & distribution.
- Works closely with all NMH doctors, HOD’s, Managers and other employees in the development of effective marketing communications.
- Prepares appropriate Arabic and English press releases for the coverage of NMH’s events and news
- Provides accurate and creative content writing and proof reading skills as directed by the Manager and works as per agreed deadlines.
Media, Campaigns & Promotion
- Manages all Social Media Accounts of NMH.
- Creates promotional brochures, flyers, advertisements and other collateral in conjunction with vendor partners.
- Takes responsibility for specific campaigns as agreed with the Manager i.e. venue specific campaigns and marketing events.
- Maintains liaison with external and internal suppliers, assisting in commissioning and delivery of marketing material.
- Interviews both internal and external clients to secure content for marketing communications.
- Participates in internal & external marketing activities and coordinates activities & events.
- Coordinates and follows up with Advertising Agencies & Production Houses on marketing projects and jobs including printed material and campaigns.
- Prepares periodic reports of healthcare/media activities, when required; such as comparisons with private clinics; competitor’s prices, sales, method of marketing, distribution and advertisements; healthcare events etc.
- Seeks new and better vendor deals with a view to improve and develop further communication channels.
- Updates the Specialist & Manager on a daily basis about current assignments and tasks.
- Maintains database of marketing materials, communication and mailing lists; maintains appropriate records, reports and files on the marketing efforts by the Hospital
- Enhances professional growth, training and development through participation in educational programs, current literature, in service meetings and workshops
- Attends meetings as required.
- Performs such other duties as may be assigned by the Manager.
| KEY CONTACTS |
|INTERNAL: || |
- Managers /Heads of Departments
- Physicians and other Medical/Nursing Staff
- NMH employees
|EXTERNAL: || |
- Media/Advertising Agencies /Vendors
- Patients & their Families
- General Public
| JOB REQUIREMENTS |
|Education : ||Preferably Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related discipline|
|Experience :|| |
Preferably 1 years’ experience in the field of Marketing, Hospital/ Clinic experience is desired.
|OTHER SKILLS: |
Administrative Skills:Detail-Oriented and highly Organized. Team player; Problem Solving and Stress management skills ; Tact and Discretion when dealing with people; Ability to work independently under minimum supervision
Soft Skills: Self Starter with excellent Communication & Inter-personal skills
Computer Skills:Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Publisher, Power Point, Outlook) Microsoft Visio, Photoshop and InternetLanguage Skills:Expertise in written and spoken English and Arabic.
PHYSICAL & WORKING CONDITIONS
Normally works in an air conditioned office, in clean, well light and pleasant surroundings
May require to work long hours under highly stressful conditions to deal with department exigencies.
May involve long periods of sitting; telephone and in front of a computer screen. Occasionally stands and walks short distances; bends, stoops and reaches to perform routine job tasks. Involves working under pressure to meet deadlines. Requires the ability to work with a diverse ethnic groups/population, including staff, clients, media professionals and other members of the public