|JOB SUMMARY |
The Helpdesk Clerk serves as the main point of contact between employees and Housekeeping staff for requests for porters, cleaners and making arrangements for meeting/ conferences. Ensures quick and efficient service delivery.
|DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES |
- Receives requests from units/departments on email and/or telephone to make arrangements for meetings; in Department, Hospital Auditorium & Conference rooms.
- Ensures arrangements for meetings are done at least half an hour before the meeting. Informs the requestor regarding unavailability of any requested items in advance
- Arranges Porters & Cleaners and assigns them tasks as per the requests received
- Coordinates with Housekeeping Team Leaders for service delivery concerns raised by employees, patients and visitors
- Maintains records of requests and confirms the arrangement to the requesting units.
- Reviews the NMH Auditorium Calendar to confirm the event occurrences; makes arrangements as required
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned by the Team Leader - Housekeeping and HOD
- Generates/ Prepares daily, weekly and monthly report
- Maintain the daily HK Items and amenities for patient room or all the other area
- Daily / weekly / monthly basis order to be given to Store and Purchase. Follow up on the same
- Any issue pertaining to the related area need to be taken up or raised to HOD
| JOB REQUIREMENTS |
|Education : ||Secondary School|
|Experience : ||Preferably 2 year’ experience in Housekeeping Department|