|JOB SUMMARY |
|The Marketing Specialist is responsible for coordination of marketing activities and promotional events with the various departments of the Hospital and its partners. |
|DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES |
- Prepares appropriate Arabic and English press releases for the coverage of NMH’s events and news
- Maintains appropriate and consistent relationships with corporate partners and medical organizations in Kuwait for the promotional support .
- Plans and arranges the visits of the physicians for the rotation program in coordination with the HR department, and follows up all promotions related to the program
- Monitors newspapers and magazines as assigned with respect to competitor’s advertisements, healthcare events and news pertaining to healthcare innovations and prepares periodic reports of such monitoring activities, when required.
- Gathers data on competitors and analyzes their prices, sales, and method of marketing and distribution
- Prepares written evaluations of the strengths and weaknesses of private clinics and prepares comparisons with NMH
- Ensures distribution of newspapers and magazines inside the Hospital, including waiting areas
- Maintains appropriate records, reports and files on the marketing efforts by the Hospital.Exhibitions/Events
- Liaises with media/advertising agencies, photographers, etc. for media-based advertising and promotional campaigns
- Coordinates the preparations and arrangement of Hospital promotional functions such as symposia, exhibits and conference, etc.
- Participates in the preparation of lectures and seminars for the Hospital and clinic staff.
- Provides all the Below The Line materials related to the Hospital and place it in appropriate locationsGeneral Duties
- Enhances professional growth, training and development through participation in educational programs, current literature, in service meetings and workshops
- Attends meetings as required.
- Performs such other duties as may be assigned by the Marketing Manager
| JOB REQUIREMENTS |
|Education : ||Preferably Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related discipline|
|Experience :|| |
Preferably 5 years’ experience in the field of Marketing, including Advertising, Sales and/or Public Relations; Healthcare experience is desired