|Job Description |
To study the growth, development, structure, and characteristics of different viruses. And able to collaborate with other medical staff in order to perform their duties effectively.
| • Doctor of Medicine (MD) degree or a Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) degree with training in virology, molecular virology, viral oncology, or immunology. |
• 3 to 5 years’ postdoctoral research experience in the field.
• Experience using laboratory equipment and tools, including air samplers or collectors, infrared spectrometers, analyzing equipment, and sterilizing equipment.
• Experience collecting and analyzing large volumes of data.
• Meticulous attention to detail.
• Exceptional problem-solving skills.
• Ability to multitask and work to tight deadlines.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.